Our Mission and Goals
The Hopewell Valley Education Foundation is a not-for-profit organization serving the needs of the public schools that make up the Hopewell Valley Regional School District. Our mission is to enhance the educational experience in Hopewell Valley schools through the identification and development of community partnerships and resources.
The goals of the HVEF are:
- To develop a viable network of businesses and residents to support and promote the efforts of the Foundation through financial contributions or other resources.
- To identify “people resources” (employees, business leaders, educators, mentors, etc.) who are willing to share their expertise with the Hopewell Valley Regional School District.
- To conduct and support community events and activities that promote the Foundation’s efforts.
- To offer grants to further the mission of the Foundation.
- To achieve the mission in collaboration with the Hopewell Valley Regional School District.