The Hopewell Valley Education Foundation (HVEF) is a not-for-profit 501(C)3 organization serving the needs of the public schools that make up the Hopewell Valley Regional School District. Our mission is to enhance the educational experience in the Hopewell Valley schools through the identification and development of community partnerships and resources.
The HVEF is sponsoring a Spring Luncheon and Fashion show for up to 150 people on Sunday, March 24, 2024 at the Cobblestone Creek Country Club in Lawrenceville, NJ. This event is a fundraiser for the HVEF. We are inviting up to 10 vendors to pay $100 per table to display, sell, and provide information on their products. With this fee, we also ask that vendors donate one of their products for a silent auction at their table.
· 9:00 – 11:00 – Time for vendors to arrive at the country club to set up their table(s) and be prepared for attendees to arrive around 11:00.
· 11:00 - The event begins for sign-in and time to shop at the vendor tables.
· 12:00 - The meal will be served to attendees (between 12:00 and 1:30 attendees at the event will also have time to shop between their meal courses.)
· 1:30 - The fashion show begins. We will try to provide space (maybe standing room only???) for vendors to watch the fashion show.
· 2:30 – The fashion show ends with Q & A.
· 3:00 - The event ends – However, there will be time after the fashion show from 2:30 and 3:00 for vendors to continue to sell and display their products. Silent Auction winners will be announced.
The HVEF will provide a sandwich, chips, and bottled water to the vendors since the meal in the dining room is only provided to the people who have paid $65 to attend the event.
Each table will have a white table cloth on it, but you can put another table cloth over this one if you prefer. You should be prepared to accept credit cards and/or cash. Bring your own machine (laptop, phone, etc) to accept credit cards.
No portion of your profits made that day need to be given to the HVEF. It is all yours to keep! Therefore, if there is any issue with payment or if you have sold out of a product, people can come to your store another day to purchase items.
We need a payment of $100 no later than Wednesday, March 15th.
Complete Form Below to Register as Spring Fling Vendor